Thursday, July 8, 2010

Race Prep (Tunes included!)

I thought I’d put up a playlist of the tunes I’m jamming out to during warm-ups and the down times between events. All tunes are available on iTunes and from other online music retailers. Enjoy!

Playlist for Lucerne WC 2010

  1. The Nosebleed Section – Hilltop Hoods
  2. I Turn My Camera On – Spoon
  3. Zero – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  4. Morning After Dark (ft. Nelly Furtado and SoShy) – Timbaland
  5. It’s Me, Snitches – Swizz Beatz
  6. Symphony (ft. Attitude, Bran’Nu and D.O.E.) – Timbaland
  7. Simarik – Tarkan
  8. Alejandro – Lady GaGa
  9. Armada Latina – Cypress Hill ft. Marc Anthony and Pitbull
  10. Marching On – Timbaland ft. One Republic
  11. Chillin’ – Wale ft. Lady GaGa
  12. We Do This – Krafty Kuts
  13. Whisper Song (Remix) – Super Mash Brothers
  14. We Run This – Missy Elliott
  15. Folsom Prison Blues – Everlast
  16. I Make Her Say – Lady GaGa ft. Kanye West
  17. O.M.G. – Usher (Prod. by Will.I.Am)
  18. Fembot – Robyn
  19. Battling Go-Go Yubari in Downtown L.A. – edIT
  20. Let Me Think About It – Ida Corr
  21. If You Crump Stand Up – edIT
  22. I Can Transform Ya (Remix) – Chris Brown ft. Lil’ Wayne, Swizz Beatz and Teairra Mari
  23. Dancing On My Own – Robyn
  24. Upgrade You – Jay-Z ft. Beyonce
  25. Eanie Meany (Fatboy Slim Mix) – Jim Noir
  26. Pursuit of Happiness – Kid Cudi
  27. The Way I Are (Version Francaise) – Timbaland ft. Tyssem
  28. I’ll Be Around – Cee-lo Green ft. Timbaland
  29. It Takes a Seven Nation Army – Apathy
  30. They Come Around (ft. Conscience) – Apathy
  31. Dominos – The Big Pink


The draw came up tonight! Many of the US crews face other US crews in their heats tomorrow, which is a bit of a tough way to start, but should make for some great racing. Most of the small boats or events with many entries have heats tomorrow morning; the two women’s pairs will face some solid competition in each of their heats. My event isn’t till the afternoon, so I’ll be sleeping in and watching the morning races via the web. World Rowing has a great live race tracker and viewer program, so it will almost be the same as watching live…almost!

The weather is getting warmer and sunnier each day, and tomorrow looks like it’ll be a beautiful day for a race! We drew Germany, China and Poland for our heat—very solid competition. Can’t wait to race tomorrow! My event will be at 1:42pm Lucerne time (7:42am Eastern DT), and you can check it out here: http://www.worldrowing.com/index.php?pageid=116.

Go USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment